7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose, MBA or ME?

Hello, I have completed my degree before 1 year (on 2016, April 24th). It's almost finished 1 year. Still I cannot get job & also I didn't try to get job. Hence, now I am thinking to do master degree. But, one problem. One is MBA and another one is ME. In these two choices which one can I chose? Every day I get confusion. So, please explain me & also I have dream. I want to start business in future and I like satellite communication, if will do my higher studies in ME .Is there in ME satellite communication course? Please, send me the details. So, please send me the correct details to me. I need answer in this two questions? In only one answer. Which means I want to do both is there any way? Please.

8th July 2017, 01:25 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose, MBA or ME?

It all depends upon your choice that what you want to pursue further as your higher studies after the completion of your Graduation course.
Both the above mentioned courses have good future in their respective field.
If you are interested to pursue higher studies in your relevant field, then go for ME course. If you are interested towards Management srudies, then opt for MBA course.
8th July 2017, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose, MBA or ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my degree before 1 year (on 2016, April 24th). It's almost finished 1 year. Still I cannot get job & also I didn't try to get job. Hence, now I am thinking to do master degree. But, one problem. One is MBA and another one is ME. In these two choices which one can I chose? Every day I get confusion. So, please explain me & also I have dream. I want to start business in future and I like satellite communication, if will do my higher studies in ME .Is there in ME satellite communication course? Please, send me the details. So, please send me the correct details to me. I need answer in this two questions? In only one answer. Which means I want to do both is there any way? Please.

You can choose MBA after completion of your graduation course. MBA is one of the best master degree courses available in India. If you study the course in reputed B-Schools then, you can get a job easily with a very good salary. The value of the MBA is higher compared to ME. You can get knowledge in the management through the course, which is useful for your career. Most of the students after completion of ME are pursuing their career in the teaching field only. You can pursue your career in the management line after completion of the MBA. Therefore, it is better to choose MBA from a reputed B-School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?