20th May 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?

hello sir/madam

i have done b.pharm.and i m intrested in doing further studies in forensic stream..but have no clue about it.plz give me information about the options of masters study in forensics after b.pharm and colleges/universities offered masters in this stream after b.pharm.

thankyou

25th January 2017, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/madam

i have done b.pharm.and i m intrested in doing further studies in forensic stream..but have no clue about it.plz give me information about the options of masters study in forensics after b.pharm and colleges/universities offered masters in this stream after b.pharm.

thankyou

Yes, you can study M.Sc Forensic Science course after completion of B.Pharma. The eligibility criterion to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Forensic Science/Medicine/Engineering/Pharmacy with minimum of 55% marks. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. The course duration will be two years. The colleges offering the M.Sc Forensic Science course for the B.Pharm holders are given below;

Chandigarh University - Click Here

Gujarat Forensic Sciences University - Click Here

Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science - Click Here

Punjabi University - Click Here

Dr. Hari Singh Gour University - Click Here

Kurukshetra University - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?