23rd August 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is PCB compulsory for studying Nanotechnology? Does it have any link with Nanotechnology?

Is PCB compulsory for studying Nanotechnology? Does it have any link with Nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is maths necessary for studying nanotechnology ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  5. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  6. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  7. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  8. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  9. How to take admission in Nanotechnology after passing 12th PCB?
  10. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  12. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  13. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  14. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  15. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  16. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  17. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  18. What is the future of nanotechnology?
29th August 2015, 06:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PCB compulsory for studying Nanotechnology? Does it have any link with Nanotechnology?

No, PCB is not compulsory for studying Nanotechnology.

Candidate who have passed 12th with any science stream with Mathematics is eligible for studying Nanotechnology.

PCB have no link with Nanotechnology. But if you are good at Physics and Chemistry then it will benefit for you while pursuing it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?