22nd August 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Com(Accountancy) to study M.Com in Madras University?

Dear All,
I want to do M.Com course. I am pursuing B.Com in Accountancy Honours. I want to know about the percentage necessary to get in B.Com so that I can study M.Com course in Madras University. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  2. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  3. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  4. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. Any government jobs available in Tamilnadu after completing M.Com from Madras University?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  7. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland
  9. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  10. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  12. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  13. Percentage required in M.Com to appear in CAT?
  14. Which is better university among Madras and Annamalai to study Bachelor of Arts?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Madras University with 57% marks in Masters degree?
  16. Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in different states approved by AICTE(For MBA course)?
  17. Passing marks required to join BCA in Madras University?
  18. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2015, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Com(Accountancy) to study M.Com in Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I want to do M.Com course. I am pursuing B.Com in Accountancy Honours. I want to know about the percentage necessary to get in B.Com so that I can study M.Com course in Madras University. Thank you!
You are a pursuing candidates of .Com in Accountancy Honours so you are eligible for M.Com course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission:-

If you have completed B.Com degree with above 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com admission in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
31st August 2015, 06:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Com(Accountancy) to study M.Com in Madras University?

You need to have a percentage of more than 55% in your B.Com in Accountancy Honours to be able to study the course of M.Com from Madras University.
So you must try and aim to get a score as high as possible above 55% so that you can be rest assured about your admission to the course of M.Com from Madras University.
31st August 2015, 06:56 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to have a percentage of more than 55% in your B.Com in Accountancy Honours to be able to study the course of M.Com from Madras University.
So you must try and aim to get a score as high as possible above 55% so that you can be rest assured about your admission to the course of M.Com from Madras University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?