25th April 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in different states approved by AICTE(For MBA course)?

Sir, I want to know, are the study centers which are affiliated to Madras University in various cities in different states approved by AICTE(for MBA course) or not.
When I enquired about it in some colleges they told that study centers are private institute and government has no role in it.
If one takes the degree from these study centres will it be genuine or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in Tamilnadu and Abroad(UAE)?
  2. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  3. List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  5. Maduraj Kamraj University if AICTE approved for doing MBA or not? -- [New]
  6. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  7. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  8. Colleges offering IT management course in Tamilnadu?
  9. Which top colleges in Pune offer B.A LLB? What is the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is MBA Finance distance course in Madhuraj Kamraj University is affiliated by University of Kerala?
  12. Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?
  13. Is Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tirunelveli approved by UGC? Will there be a problem if the college is approved only by NAAC?
  14. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  15. Which IGNOU Institutes provide Master program in Physics? How to apply for it?
  16. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  17. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  18. Where to get MBA HR study material?
18th June 2011, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in different states approved by AICTE(For MBA course)?

approved study centres of madras universtiy
12th July 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in different states approved by AICTE(For MBA course)?

types of M.B.A course
30th July 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in Tamil Nadu & United Arab Emiraters
4th March 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Are studies of IDE Univ. of Madras comfortable to complete????

i.e. is it easy to cover up syllabus on time???
2nd April 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know weather we got madras university study center in assam
pleas i wnat to know as soon as possible help me out about it.
2nd May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in MBA on Hospital Management from Indira Gandhi Open University in correspondence course, is there is any scope in West Bengal nearest to Burdwan distirct, please give me the information as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?