19th August 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master's Degree in Geography being a B.A.(General) candidate?

Sir,
I want to do Master's in Geography. Can I do Master's after my B.A. General? Please tell me I am eligible or not for this. Thank you in advance.

28th August 2015, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master's Degree in Geography being a B.A.(General) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do Master's in Geography. Can I do Master's after my B.A. General? Please tell me I am eligible or not for this. Thank you in advance.
No, B.A general candidate are not eligible for M.A in Geography.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc/B.A in Geography from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Geography.

Your age should be above 17 years.
31st August 2015, 06:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Master's Degree in Geography being a B.A.(General) candidate?

I am sorry to say you this but you are not eligible for the course of M.A in Geography.
You need to complete the course of Geography Hons and then only will you be eligible for the course of M.A in Geography.
As you are a General B.A student you will not be eligible for M.A in Geography.
31st August 2015, 06:52 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to say you this but you are not eligible for the course of M.A in Geography.
You need to complete the course of Geography Hons and then only will you be eligible for the course of M.A in Geography.
As you are a General B.A student you will not be eligible for M.A in Geography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?