20th March 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma in Journalism can give UGC NET?

I have done my post graduate diploma in journalism(1 yr.) so can i give UGC-NET Exam..I am eligible or i have to do 2 yr post graduation again???

5th May 2014, 08:10 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma in Journalism can give UGC NET?

The post graduate diploma in journalism is the very best idea for your career. But you have do this pg in journalism for 1 year. So that is not enough to give the UGC NET because this test requires the best students who can appear this test and eligible for the post graduation course. The student who qualifies the UGC NET test they can take their admission in the post graduate course.

If you qualify in this exam you can take admission in the postgraduate course but some institutions or some Universities do not take the students who completed the diploma in 1 year so you should take the 2 year post graduation course in any recognised university or a very fine and good Institution because it is the question in you and your career so do not take the risk.
Just simply fill the application form which comes out in the official website of the institution or University.

Then go for the counselling and document verification and then pay for the counselling or for the application. Then go for the admission in this university which is fixed in your counselling. After completing the post graduate in regular then you can face the UGC NET test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?