2nd February 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in Sports Rehabilitation after physiotherapy?

Hi,
By professionally I am a physiotherapist lecturer.
Qualification- Master in Physiotherapy(Sports) in May 2009(2 yeras PG program) and BPT(4 & 1/2 years program) in 2006 March. from Swatantra Institute of Physiotherapy and rehabilitation affilited to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences(Vijayawada), India.
Working Experiences- Presently Working as Lecturer in Dept of Sports Sciences.Mekelle University,Ethiopia for past one month, previously worked with SPG College of Health Sciences for 3years.and having clinical practices in physiotherapy of 6 years in India.

Now my quire is I am willing to do My PhD in field of Sports Rehabilitation / Sports Kinesiology. Can u guide from which University is the better option..???incl procedure of admission/scholarship/duration of program...... I would like to join from 2014...onwards....!!!

My email- [email protected]
[email protected]
call me at 251919040902.

Thankyou...

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses offered after BPT?
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
  3. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
  4. After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  6. List of best government colleges for M.A with Theater?
  7. MPT course
  8. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  9. Postgraduate medical study after perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology?
  10. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Rehabilitation for BPT student?
  11. Does CMJ University offer PhD in Physiotherapy course? Streams available to study in PhD(Physiotherapy)?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  14. Requirements to study PhD in India for Master of Physiotherapy student of Australia?
  15. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  16. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  17. List of universities which offer Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy in India?
  18. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?