28th June 2015, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?

Sir,
I am a MPT-Sports degree holder and
I want to join PhD programme.
Please let me know which subject I should select for PhD?
And what is the process of admission in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Why to do Ph.D? Procedure to do Ph.D in any course? What to do after completing Ph.D?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  7. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  10. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  12. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  16. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  17. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. How will GRE score helpful for me to do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
3rd July 2015, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?

You can apply for Ph.D admission in Physical Education which will be definitely according to your qualification. Most of the sports professionals go for physical education higher studies because it is the most suited subject for them to study. Admission in most of the universities is based on merit and you need to clear some exam and interview before getting registered for research work.

Normally, if you have NET/SLET/JRF score then you will get admission without appearing for any other entrance exam, all you have to do is appear for interview. If not then you have to appear for exam conducted by the University and after that successful candidates are called for interview.
1st October 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?

Dear sir,
I have recently completed MPT in cardiothoracic and now wish to pursue Phd. Can u please guide me regarding the eligibility criteria for phd programme and which subject should I select after MPT Cardio?
Regards
Poonam
poonam.pachauria @gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?