27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I am a MPT-Sports degree holder and
I want to join PhD programme.
Please let me know which subject I should select for PhD?
And what is the process of admission in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  3. How can I get admission in any government college for MPT course?
  4. How can I take admission in MPT course through distance education in reputed colleges?
  5. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  7. How may I do Ph.D? List of subjects I can take in Ph.D? What's the applying procedure? I've completed B.Sc(Mecs) with 64% marks and did MBA(finance)
  8. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  9. For which subject I should apply to study PhD if completed MCA?
  10. MPT sports medicine admission application form and entrance exam details? Fee structure of it?
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks
  12. MPT entrance exam model papers and procedure to get admission in Nartar University and Delhi University?
  13. Scope in MPT sports in India? How much can we earn approximately?
  14. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  18. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
20th October 2016, 06:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a MPT-Sports degree holder and
I want to join PhD programme.
Please let me know which subject I should select for PhD?
And what is the process of admission in PhD?

You can study PhD in Physiotherapy after completion of Master of Physiotherapy-Sports (MPT). The PhD in Physiotherapy program is eligible for the candidates who have completed Post Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy with minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST category. The admission to the PhD in Physiotherapy will be done through an Entrance Test and Personal Interview conducted by the University. Some institutions insist on Pre PhD course of 6 months duration. The above given is the procedure for the admission to the PhD in Physiotherapy. The course is available in the following institutions;

Amity Institute of Physiotherapy - Official Website

Manav Rachana Educational Institutions - Official Website

Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?