25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Does AKS University offer M.A.(Public Administration)? Which college of this university have hostel facility? Charges of hostel?

Hi,
I would like to know that M.A.(Public Administration) is available in AKS University? Which college under this university provide hostel facility for this course? And what are the charges of hostel?

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  3. Placement facilities offered to Master of Design candidates in CEPT University? Fee charges for hostel facility?
  4. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  5. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  6. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable?
  7. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?
  9. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  10. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  12. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  13. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  14. Does Ethiraj College for Women offer hostel facility to PhD candidates?
  15. Best colleges with Hostel facility for girls in Hyderabad
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  18. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
6th May 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AKS University offer M.A.(Public Administration)? Which college of this university have hostel facility? Charges of hostel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to know that M.A.(Public Administration) is available in AKS University? Which college under this university provide hostel facility for this course? And what are the charges of hostel?

Sorry, AKS University does not offer MA Public Administration course. AKS University offers the following post graduation courses M.Sc Environmental Science, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Tech Biotechnology, MBA, MSW, M.Com, M.Sc Agriculture, M.Tech – Civil, Mechanical and Mining, MCA and B.Ed. AKS University website link is Click Here

Details about the colleges, hostel facilities and charges are not available in the AKS University website. Therefore, you have to contact the university and get the required details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?