1st June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc(Electronics) after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

I have completed my B.Sc in Physics and further want to opt for M.Sc in Electronics as I am very much interested in the course. Can anyone please tell me the eligibility and possibility to pursue the course.

2nd June 2016, 12:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc(Electronics) after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc in Physics and further want to opt for M.Sc in Electronics as I am very much interested in the course. Can anyone please tell me the eligibility and possibility to pursue the course.

The applicant who are applying for the M.Sc in Electronics should complete their Bachelor degree in Electronics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The marks of admission for this course vary from University to University. Most of the college ask at least 55% of marks at Graduation. In various colleges and Universities conducts admission test for the admission of the candidates.
2nd June 2016, 12:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc(Electronics) after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
You have completed B.Sc in Electronics, so you are not eligible for M.Sc in Electronics.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Electronics are eligible for M.Sc in Electronics.

There are no age criteria.
2nd June 2016, 12:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in M.Sc(Electronics) course after completion of your B.Sc in Physics as there is no provision for it. You can however opt for M.Sc(Physics) after the completion of your current course. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned course.
2nd June 2016, 03:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc Electronics after the completion of B.Sc in Physics with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some of the universities. The duration of the course is 2 years.
The course is available in the following universities;
University of Udaipur - Official Website
University of Delhi - Official Website
Bangalore University - Official Website
University of Madras - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?