15th April 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Abroad for a candidate who is studying B.Sc with Physics, Electronics and Mathematics?

Hello,
I am doing my B.Sc in Physics,
Electronics and Mathematics.
I want know is there any chance
of doing M.Sc in Electronics in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses related to Physics available in MS to study in Abroad for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  3. Possibility to study M.Sc in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  4. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  5. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to study B.Sc Physics abroad?
  7. Which is better between Physics and Mathematics? I am studying degree final year
  8. How to study MS course in Abroad being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Physics?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  10. What is the next step after MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  12. Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?
  13. How to study MSc medical physics while studying BSc Physics
  14. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  15. Which is better between physics and mathematics?
  16. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  17. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  18. Is it possible for a BSc student to study MS in Abroad? Is there any better opportunity after BSc?
21st May 2017, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Abroad for a candidate who is studying B.Sc with Physics, Electronics and Mathematics?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc. (Electronics) course in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. course with Physics, Electronics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised university. To apply for admission to M.Sc. (Electronics) course in Abroad Universities, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. Once, you submit the application form along with the required documents, it will be reviewed by the university and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in M.Sc. (Electronics) course by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?