22nd September 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to study M.Tech in different colleges of India?

What are the marks which are required to study mtech in different colleges of india? I mean to say what are the marks necessary to study mtech in colleges like nit,jadavpur,shibpur,etc?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  2. What should I do after scoring 62% in B.E and 8.3 marks in M.Tech ECE 2nd year? Required study material for it?
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. How can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) being a B.Sc(Applied Physics) candidate? Minimum marks required to get admission? List of colleges in India?
  5. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  6. MS or MTech in india -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much marks do I need in GATE exam? I want to study M.Tech course in IIT college
  8. Which colleges will I get for M.Tech after scoring 30.66 marks in GATE?
  9. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  10. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  11. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges?
  12. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  13. Marks required in 12th for higher studies in Bioinformatics? Qualification required, colleges, jobs available and salary details? -- [New]
  14. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  15. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  16. Reputed colleges in India for M.Tech? Exams for the same?
  17. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
19th October 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to study M.Tech in different colleges of India?

I m doing MCA.
And i want to do M.tech after this
but in 10 2 i got only 54.8% marks.
Nd in BCA 77% marks, in MCA i got 75%
nd in 10th i got 64.2% marks.
Plz help me.
19th October 2011, 05:25 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get admission in M.tech course you have to appear in GATE exam..
After qualifying in GATE exam you will get a chance to take admission in M.tech course.

So marks is not required... You just have to qualify in GATE exam...
If you score excellent in GATE exam then you will be able to take admission in a good M.tech college..

All the best..
19th October 2011, 08:56 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the marks which are required to study mtech in different colleges of india? I mean to say what are the marks necessary to study mtech in colleges like nit,jadavpur,shibpur,etc?
Hi you should have minimum percentage 60% and you apply for these colleges through GATE and respective entrance exam for the respective state.
15th February 2012, 11:59 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

Minimum 60% marks required to study M.Tech and you apply for these colleges through GATE.

ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?