27th September 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Tech in genetic engineering after completion of B.Tech in Biotech without having maths?

Is it possible to do M.Tech in genetic engineering after completion of B.Tech in Biotech without having maths? Can you please provide me the information on this? Can you guide me with all the required information on the same? I just wanted to know the eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech in genetic engineering after completion of B.Tech in Biotech without having maths? -- [New]
  2. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  3. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  4. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  7. BTech Genetic Engineering and BTech Biotech :Are they both different?
  8. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  9. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  10. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  11. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  12. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  14. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in biotech or genetic engineering after scoring 83 marks?
  16. Which is the best branch between Biotech, Biomedicine and Genetic Branch?
  17. How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?
  18. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
28th September 2015, 12:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in genetic engineering after completion of B.Tech in Biotech without having maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do M.Tech in genetic engineering after completion of B.Tech in Biotech without having maths? Can you please provide me the information on this? Can you guide me with all the required information on the same? I just wanted to know the eligibility.
You have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology so you are eligible for M.Tech in Genetic Engineering through GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
29th September 2015, 10:26 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in genetic engineering after completion of B.Tech in Biotech without having maths?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for M.Tech in Genetic Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in Biotech Engineering. All you need to do is to appear for the GATE entrance exam.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
GATE is an entrance exam through which you can pursue M.Tech after the completion of B.Tech.
8th March 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in mechanical engineering. Am i eligible to do genetic engineering in mtech? Else which is best and suitable branch related to life sciences for doing mtech? Will u please provide information on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?