28th January 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do ME after MCA?

Dear All friends,

My selfy Ashish. I am completed MCA in 2005.
I am working in India's top one company.

Now I want to study in ME.
Please tell me It is possible ME is possile after MCA?

It is very important for me.
I know MTech is possible after MCA.

Thanks in advance.

Regards!
Ashish.

29th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do ME after MCA?

Yeah sure, it is possible for M.Tech and M.E after completing MCA course.

M.Tech i.e Master of Technology and the duration of course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester. To apply for M.Tech course, you have to crack the entrance examination.

Top Entrance Examination for M.Tech is GATE Examination. GATE i.e Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Once in a year.

Eligibility for M.Tech :: To apply for this examination you should have a completed M.Sc or MCA degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. No Age limits to apply for this examination. There is no percentage bar required to apply.The GATE Score is valid upto 2 years.

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission to MCA, MBA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch.

-->> Online Registration :: 01.02.14
-->> Last Date for Receipt of Application :: 18.02.14

Eligibility for M.Tech :: To apply for this examination you should have a completed MCA or MCA Lateral Entry with 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved categories)from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

-->> Entrance Examination :: 23.03.14.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?