2nd March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get M.Tech admission in IIT with 791 AIR?

Sir,
My GATE Score in Biotechnology() is 400.Percentile is 94.59. AIR is 791.Marks is 42 out off 100. Can you please tell me, whether I will be able to get admission in IITs, for any M.Tech course applicable for me.
Also, please comment on my scope of getting into NITs.Also tell regarding some other good institutes, where I need to apply.
(PS:I am interested in M.Tech and MS.)

3rd March 2016, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get M.Tech admission in IIT with 791 AIR?

Yes, you have good chance of getting admission in a IIT with this score for M.Tech course in Biotechnology. Your category will also play a big role.

If you belong to general category then you might face tough competition for admission in top IITs. If you are a reserved category candidate then chances are very bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?