27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Sc in Statistics for B.Sc(Economics) student?

Hi,
I want to do M.Sc in Statistics. But I am a student of B.Sc(Economics). I have Statistics in my Bachelor's Degree. So, is it possible for me to study Statistics Honours in M.Sc? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
28th June 2016, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Sc in Statistics for B.Sc(Economics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do M.Sc in Statistics. But I am a student of B.Sc(Economics). I have Statistics in my Bachelor's Degree. So, is it possible for me to study Statistics Honours in M.Sc? Please reply as soon as possible.
Sorry, it is not possible to study M.Sc in Statistics after B.Sc Economics graduation. The eligibility to study the course is Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics with Statistics as an allied subject with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. So you are not eligible to study the M.Sc statistics after Economics graduation. You can study Master Degree course in Economics or Commerce.
28th June 2016, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Sc in Statistics for B.Sc(Economics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Statistics.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Statistics with above 60% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Statistics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
19th May 2022, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am economics graduate and HS with mathematics pass. So can I do MA in statistics or mathematics? Please replay me as soon as.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?