3rd September 2012, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Statistics? Detailed Information regarding District Statistical Officer Exam?

plz,tell me which government jobs after b.sc.&m.sc. in statistics? also, tell me about Distric Statistical Officer Exam like date of annuncement of exam,syllabus,etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  2. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  3. Detailed job opportunities around Kannur District, Kerala? I have completed MSc Biochemistry
  4. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  5. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  7. Are there any promotion chances for Statistical Investigator Grade II job?
  8. Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)
  9. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. What kind of job is offered in Indian Statistical Service to M.Sc in Statistics student? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about district collector?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  17. B.Com degree from EIILM University is valid for SSC Investigator post?
  18. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
3rd September 2012, 02:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Statistics? Detailed Information regarding District Statistical Officer Exam?

Hello Dear Friend,

JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER B.SC ( STATISTICS)::

>> There are many government jobs for you...

The present vacancies that you can apply for

@ PGIMER chadigarh is released notifications for the post of PHYSIOTHERAPIST

@ Co-operative service commision , Kolkata is released for the post of Assistant manager , sub assistant ..

@ Bank jobs

@ RRB jobs ...etc.,

AFTER M.SC (STATISTICS) :::

>> Why don't you look at the quality as you line of career.

>> Statistics is widely used in Quality analysis

>> All companies have MIS and they largely use the data analysis for corporating planning

>> Institutes dedicated to qork on researces sid e...go for it

GOOD LUCK
31st December 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Statistics? Detailed Information regarding District Statistical Officer Exam?

I have completed M.Sc Statistics any gov. jobs on research based also kindly tell me the notification time & syllabus details etc..
20th February 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is B. Sc ( Hons) Statistics plus M. Sc operation research eligible for Indian statistical service exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?