15th June 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Preferred course for masters and good colleges after B.E from Medical Electronics branch?

hello 'm gagana dng my final yr in medical electronics branch,so which course should i opt for dng my masters n 'm planning to do my masters from a good college n choose me a gud college

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Bio-Medical is possible after Electronics engineering?
  2. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  3. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  4. Will I get good colleges for masters after scoring 89% in 10th?
  5. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  6. Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships?
  7. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?
  9. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  10. Which branch I can go for after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Tech through WBJEE result?
  12. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  13. List of colleges which I should prefer for doing MSc electronics in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics branch? Which books should be preferred for PSU exam?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  16. Top colleges in TamilNadu for pursuing masters in ECE?
  17. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  18. Eligibility of doing masters in English after doing bachelor in computer science? Preferred colleges for the same the same for externally from Pune? Books and subjects details for the same?
15th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Preferred course for masters and good colleges after B.E from Medical Electronics branch?

You can continue you studies to higher level by pursuing masters. ME or MS. MS is being provided by foreign universities. There is a wider scope in abroad for medical electronics field. Also you may go for MBA, So that the MBA + BTech combination is very matching for further job prospects in your field of interest itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?