1st November 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Will I get good colleges for masters after scoring 89% in 10th?

hi im an electronics stream student,i got 89%in 10th,95% +2,77% in b.tech,1130-gre,79-toefl
would i get good colleges in masters with funding

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  3. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  4. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  5. Eligibility to appear for B.Ed course after scoring more than 50% marks in masters?
  6. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  7. Which are the good colleges for doing Masters in Electrical after scoring 350 in GATE with 7699 AIR? Is there any chance to get an NIT or IIT?
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  10. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe?
  11. Criteria for Admission of BA-Honours in Geography?
  12. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  13. Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th? -- [New]
  14. Can I take up Hotel management after 10th? Government colleges of Hotel Management?
  15. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  17. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
  18. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
31st July 2016, 11:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get good colleges for masters after scoring 89% in 10th?

If you are interested in M.Tech course you need to appear and qualify in GATE score to get the admission in government and best private institutions.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed B.Tech from a recognised university. There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT, NIT or other best institute on the basis of aggregate in the 10TH, 12TH, B.Tech. But if you want to get admission in abroad you need better score in GRE or TOFEL.
29th April 2017, 12:48 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get good colleges for masters after scoring 89% in 10th?

-> Yes you have impeccable records with decent percentage in every stream.
-> If you want to masters in Indian colleges you need to attempt GATE exam and clear it with decent rank because your rank decides your admission possibilities accordingly in various colleges.
-> If you are about to do masters in Abroad you need to give a test conducted by the college and also your toefl and get score fetch you admission in some internationally recognized universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?