21st June 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, sample question papers with solution and study materials of AUCET for M.Sc Geophysics programme?

Respected Sir,
I am pursing my BSc Physics 2nd year. I would like to join for Msc geophysics in Andhra University by AUCET , but i did get the syllabus for its preparation and ther materials to study could you pleae help me with sample question papers with solution.

Thanking you
Arya.

12th April 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, sample question papers with solution and study materials of AUCET for M.Sc Geophysics programme?

i am studying bsc 3rd year iwant to study MSC space PHYSICS in Andhra university.please send me the syllabus for its preparation
and other materials to study could you pleae help me with sample question papers with solution.

thanking you
vamsy
22nd December 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, sample question papers with solution and study materials of AUCET for M.Sc Geophysics programme?

I am studying back 3rd year I want to study MSC regular physics of nano in Andhra university please send me the syllabus for its preparation and other materials to study could you please help me with some sample question papers with solution thanking you nagalakshmi
5th September 2021, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degree i want to write aucet for geophysics and i want previous model papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?