4th April 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?

Hello All,

I want to do Post graduation in Nutrition in Pune.
I have Degree of BSc Home science composite in 2005 from RMP Akluj.
Can u please inform me the Procedure and Admission date for PG in nutrition.

Best regards,
Lonkar P. S.

Related Questions:
  1. Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?
  2. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  3. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  4. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  5. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  6. What to do for double post graduation in Diet & Nutrition? -- [New]
  7. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  9. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  10. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  11. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  13. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  14. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  15. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  16. Best institutes to to graduation in Nutrition? What are the career prospects?
  17. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduation in Maths from IIT?
4th May 2014, 08:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?

The Master degree in nutrition course is the best way for brightest future. This course also called as Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition (DDPHN) and the eligibility criteria is the students have the graduation certificate of home science branch or any degree or intermediate in Home science with 50 percentages of aggregate marks.

The aim of this course is improving fitness levels of people, suggesting people of exercise programs for specific needs, planning diets for athletes and others with different levels of physical activities. This is the one year course which contains two semesters in one year. In semester 1 there are some subjects like Basic Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, Nutrition Management, Sports science and physical Education but in second semester the subjects are Sports nutrition, Catering Management, Internship or Field Work or Project and Kinesiology and Ergonomics.

After complete this course the student can placed in good sectors. The job prospects of this course is Sports medicine centres, Consultation, Sports Coaching Centres, Sports nutrition or advisers, Fitness club or Health club and many more sectors that the student can apply for job. The student can apply for this education through online by fill up the forms and take admission after complete the entrance exam.
10th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission hare on MSC in nutrition subject.Now please tell me whaat is the process?
22nd June 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.sc applied nutrition ,i completed my B.sc home science recently.,i want to know wich colleges and universities offering M.sc applied nutrition in Andhra pradesh and telangana..
could u plz tell me the universities name...
thanking you,
Swetha singh
28th September 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed the pg diploma dietitian and clinical nutrition
Needs placement training in Bangalore in hospital job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?