15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in CEED-2017 online? Documents required to attached will the application?

I want to apply in upcoming CEED of 2017. Please let me know about the procedure to apply online of this entrance exam. And I also want to know what are the documents required to attached with the application form? Thank you!

16th October 2016, 10:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in CEED-2017 online? Documents required to attached will the application?

Candidates who are interested to appear for CEED entrance examination have to fill up the application form. So, in order to give you the correct information I have given the application process below:

> The application will start from 3rd week of Aug 2017.

> Candidates have to fill up the application form without any mistake.

> Candidates have to upload a photograph and digital signature while completing the form.

> Application fee is required for all the candidates. For general candidates the fee is Rs. 2200/- and for reserved category candidates it is Rs. 1100/-.

> Candidates can pay the application fee through credit/debit card/net banking/or through demand draft.

> Try to apply on or before the 3rd week of Sept 2017, because it is the last date.

Documents required:

> Candidates have to produce their original mark sheets and original certificates. If a candidate fails to show their original documents then their admission will be cancelled.

> Downloaded mark sheets will not be entertained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?