15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?

My name is Uma Sravya Jyothi and I want to get admission for M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) course in Lovely Professional University. I would like to know about the total fee expenses of this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  2. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  3. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  4. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  6. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University?
  7. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission? -- [New]
  9. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  11. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  12. Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?
  13. What is the fees for each semester in Ph.D at Lovely Professional University?
  14. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  15. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  16. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
16th October 2016, 08:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?

M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) is a 2 years full time postgraduate degree course and is offered by Lovely Professional University. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in medical/applied medical science/biosciences/industrial microbiology or equivalent degree with an aggregate of 50% marks are allowed to take admission for this course.

The total fee expenses of this course in Lovely Professional University is around Rs. 1,78,000/- however, it may vary every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?