1st December 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Tech CET in VTU?

I am a lecturer in mechanical engineering in polytechnic. I want to do MTech. So I want to know the procedure to apply for CET for MTech in VTU Karnataka and I also need syllabus and study material for preparation. Can you please give me the details soon?

Thank you!

10th February 2017, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Tech CET in VTU?

In order to pursue M.Tech in VTU, Karnataka you are required to follow a certain procedure. This VTU, Karnataka considers Karnataka PGCET Entrance Examination. You may apply for this Karnataka PGCET Entrance Examination in order to get admission in VTU.

Common Entrance Examination is conducted by Visvesvaraya Technological University for getting admission into Master's Degree courses.

Click here to Navigate through the Circulars

Yes, Notification for getting admission into MBA, M.Tech and MCA courses will be issued by VTU in the due course in the link given above mentioning the date. So you are required to apply accordingly using the information given in the notification which will be accessed from link given above in the due course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?