26th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and total fee of M.Ed course in IGNOU?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for M.Ed in IGNOU.
Can you tell me the fee of M.Ed course
in IGNOU and also the procedure for applying?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  2. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  3. IGNOU is conducting M.Phil in Management course? Total fee, eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  4. Model Question Paper of Entrance Exam for MED of IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  7. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU?
  8. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  9. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  11. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?
  13. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA course from IGNOU?
  16. Can I apply for Merchant navy if i wear spectacles?
  17. I have not got the roll numberas private canididate cbse?
  18. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Procedure to apply for the course?
28th April 2015, 08:36 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply and total fee of M.Ed course in IGNOU?

Complete details about M.Ed Course from IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University :

M.Ed course is a master's degree course offered by IGNOU to learn philosophical and sociological bases of education and if you are interested in this course then you are going to increase your knowledge of education in India and the world that is why you must proceed further for more :

If you have passed B.Ed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university or IGNOU then you are eligible.

Candidate should also have at least two years of teaching experience in government recognized university/ school/ institute recognized by the government after B.Ed then candidate may apply for admission.

Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST category so they need just 50% marks in graduation (B.Ed) to apply for admission.

The minimum period to complete this course is 2 years and maximum period to complete the course is 4 years as per the university's instructions and rules.

Program Fees : The programme fee is Rs. 36,000/- for the entire program of two years and one more thing to remember is that the total fee is to be paid at the time of admission.

For more details, you should download the official prospectus attached below on M.Ed program of IGNOU so you can easily clarify your doubts about this course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MEDprogdetails.pdf(398.7 KB, 448 views)
28th April 2015, 09:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and total fee of M.Ed course in IGNOU?

To pursue M.Ed course in IGNOU, you must have completed B.Ed course with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in M.Ed course in IGNOU, you must have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the university. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in M.Ed course in IGNOU. The minimum duration of this course is 2 years and the maximum duration is 4 years. The course fee is Rs.40,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?