17th June 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU is conducting M.Phil in Management course? Total fee, eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Kindly let me know that IGNOU is conducting the" m phil in management course" through their distance learning programme and the total course fee. Also the procedure to get admission in the said course, and eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  2. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  3. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  6. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  7. How to do LLB from IGNOU?
  8. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?
  13. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  14. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  15. Fee structure of the various colleges in India conducting the MBBS course?
  16. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  17. How to do Ph.D or M.Phil after scoring 56%?
  18. How to join Ph.D distance education after completing M.Phil History in Madurai MK university?
18th March 2016, 11:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: IGNOU is conducting M.Phil in Management course? Total fee, eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that IGNOU is conducting the" m phil in management course" through their distance learning programme and the total course fee. Also the procedure to get admission in the said course, and eligibility criteria.
Sorry, the M.Phil in Management course is not available in the IGNOU. The list of M.Phil courses available in IGNOU is given in the link
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/programmes/18 . There are only 10 M.Phil degree courses available in IGNOU. But in IGNOU the PhD in Management is available. The website link is given for more details and eligibility criteria. The fee is Rs. 14, 000 for PhD course in Management. The website link is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/100/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?