7th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Com at Utkal University

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Chandrakanta Nayak from Bhadrak. I have passed B.Com from Chitalo Mahavidyalaya, Jajpur. I request you to give me some criteria to join M.Com in Utkal university. So, kindly give me details through my mobile number.
Mobile-7735050292/7381771341

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  3. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in M.Com at Utkal University -- [New]
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  6. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  7. Last date of M.Com application form in Utkal University?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  11. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  12. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  15. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  16. Entrance Procedure of Utkal University for M.Com course?
  17. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  18. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2017, 11:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Com at Utkal University

The aspirants who are interested in taking admission in Utkal University to pursue their M.com degree need to write the entrance exam of Utkal university based on the marks the merit list will be prepared after that most successful candidates will get the admission in Utkal university to pursue their M.com degree.
8th June 2017, 02:58 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates seeking admission in Utkal University for M.Com course, should have completed the bachelor's degree course in the relevant subject from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
Candidates must have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the same university.Cutoff mark for the entrance test would be decided by the Teachers Council of Commerce Department.Candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance to the merit list of the entrance examination.
For more details and form related query,kindly visit http://utkaluniversity.nic.in/ .
8th June 2017, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am Chandrakanta Nayak from Bhadrak. I have passed B.Com from Chitalo Mahavidyalaya, Jajpur. I request you to give me some criteria to join M.Com in Utkal university. So, kindly give me details through my mobile number.

Those students who have completed B.Com or BBA from Utkal University or from any other recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Com admission to Utkal University. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the M.Com course. Candidates have to upload photographs, signature & attach all mark sheets and certificates from 10th onwards for the admission. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates are selected for the M.Com course on the basis of first come first serve. Last date to apply with usual fee is 31-07-2017. Utkal University website link is given Click Here
8th June 2017, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission is based on merit through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. You will be able to apply for admission, when there is an admission notification.

Hence, you should be well prepared for the entrance exam, because seats are allotted on the basis of marks in exam.
8th June 2017, 11:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Utkal University for M.Com, you should have completed your B.Com with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Marks relaxation will be provided to candidates who belong to reserved category.

With this eligibility you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the university itself. The selection will depend upon the marks secured in graduation and in the entrance examination followed by personal interview.
9th June 2017, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-> Candidates who interested to pursue Master of Commerce through Utkal University, must have completed the Graduation course in concerned specialization from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks. The duration of the course is two years and comprises of four semesters.

-> Admission will be based on the Graduation course and admission test as well. The candidate Cut-off mark scored in the entrance exam will be taken into consideration at the time of admission.
9th June 2017, 04:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in M.Com course at Utkal University:

There is a certain procedure to get admission in this M.Com course.

>> You are required to apply Online in order to pursue M.Com (Master of Commerce) course

>> You are required to upload your Photograph and signature while applying and take a print out of the application form.

>> Some of the documents required for admission are,
* Attested copies of mark sheets from 10th class to graduation
* Original CLC and Migration Certificate
* For SC and ST Candidates - Caste Certificate is required

Click here for M.Com at Utkal University Details

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?