7th June 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Which one to opt after completion of B.Sc non medical course? Defence forces or masters like MBA?

I am pursuing B.Sc non med final year, I am not getting what to choose for the next, I want to be in Defence forces but at the same time I think I may be better in further studies (masters) or MBA, kindly guide me of this confusion. Awaiting for the response.

8th June 2017, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to opt after completion of B.Sc non medical course? Defence forces or masters like MBA?

It depends on your interest, and you should opt according to your choice. For any defense job, you need to clear written exam and SSB interview for an officer level job. Hence, it will need some time for preparation.

You can go for MBA option, if you are interested in a corporate job, but you must ensure that you get admission in a reputed management college.

9th June 2017, 12:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to opt after completion of B.Sc non medical course? Defence forces or masters like MBA?

You can opt any of the courses mentioned above after the completion of your B.Sc degree course. But according to my opinion, after the completion of B.Sc course, you must go for MBA course fro a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for MBA course.

9th June 2017, 01:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing B.Sc non med final year, I am not getting what to choose for the next, I want to be in Defence forces but at the same time I think I may be better in further studies (masters) or MBA, kindly guide me of this confusion. Awaiting for the response.

Candidates after completion of BSc non medical course can pursue MBA. Master of Business Administration is one of the best choices to pursue. Various specializations available in the MBA like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, International Business, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Health Care, Retail, Risk, Rural, Quality, Industrial etc. Candidates can choose any one of the specializations based on their ability and interest. The scope of the MBA course is very high, if studied through reputed B-Schools. Candidates after completion of the course can get very good jobs with high remuneration. Therefore, it is better to study MBA after completion of BSc course.

9th June 2017, 05:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are willing to join Defence Forces and pursue MBA course, you are required to take a wise decision in order to find better career. I suggest you to go through the below mentioned important instructions.

>> As the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Defence Forces is Bachelor Degree, I suggest you to apply for concerned recruitment's.

>> And meanwhile start doing MBA course as the minimum duration it takes for Defence recruitment is 1 year, you will complete your master's degree by the time you get job.

>> If you get job in Defence Forces while you are pursuing MBA course, then you may quid pursuing the course or else you may continue in correspondence mode.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?