4th September 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?

Is there any PHD Course available in HR at Utkal University if have then please let me know, I have completed my Master degree in HR & Marketing with 60% and having 4 years work experience in HR Admin Sector.

Thanking You!!

4th September 2015, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?

Yes, it is definitely possible for you to get admission but you need to clear written exam and interview for getting admission in your choice of university.

Therefore, apply for admission when the notification is released and also be prepared for the written exam and interview stage. If possible try to clear NET/SET/JRF in your respective field.
4th September 2015, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any PHD Course available in HR at Utkal University if have then please let me know, I have completed my Master degree in HR & Marketing with 60% and having 4 years work experience in HR Admin Sector.

Thanking You!!
Yes, Utkal University is provided Ph.D course in HR and Marketing.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
4th September 2015, 11:01 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have pass masters in relevant subject from any recognised university.
Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks.
There is no age limit.
10th September 2015, 02:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely Utkal University does provide Ph.D course in HR & Marketing. However, to be eligible for Ph.D course, you need to fulfil the following below mentioned criteria;

> Candidate should have completed their graduation witha minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University

> Candidate should have appeared for NET/CSIR/GATE examination, which is very much essential for admission of candidates in Ph.D course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?