13th January 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Last date of M.Com application form in Utkal University?

Sir can you tell me what is last date of mcom application form in utkal university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  2. How to do PD in economics in Utkal University?
  3. Date of sale of application form for M.Com in Delhi University?
  4. Details of MFC in Utkal university? When its form are filled up?
  5. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  6. What is the date of issue of Anna University application form?
  7. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility for PG in physics in utkal university -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility for M.Com?
  10. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  11. What is the date of lucknow university BSc application form sale?
  12. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. When the MBA application forms will be issued for Anna University? Last date to issue the application form?
  14. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  15. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  16. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  17. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?
17th January 2016, 09:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Last date of M.Com application form in Utkal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir can you tell me what is last date of mcom application form in utkal university
The admission notification for M.Com through Utkal University will be released during the month of April/May. One, can download the application form from the official website of Utkal University. Please, refer the official website for more Information about the last date of M.Com Application process.

Official website - https://www.utkaluniversity.ac.in/contact-us.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Information-Bulletin.pdf(644.3 KB, 142 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?