2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics?

I have completed BVoc in food processing and management in Shivaji university under UGC. I want to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics. Please maintain the processor of admission. My mail id is
[email protected].
Cell no. is 7841008103

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  3. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  4. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  7. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  8. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  9. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  11. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  12. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  13. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  14. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow
  15. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  16. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
3rd October 2017, 05:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics?

After the completion of your Bachelors degree course in Food Processing and Management from Shivaji University, you can apply for the M.Sc course in Nutrition and Dietetics.
In order to pursue the above mentioned course in any of the Institute, you must have to complete your Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it. Then apply to the different Institutes offering the said course. Most of the Institutes offer admission on the basis of marks scored in the B.Sc course, while others conduct their own entrance examination for giving admission under the said course. So, just apply in different Institutes and proceed further accordingly.
3rd October 2017, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics?

Most of the universities give admission through entrance exam and some even give admission based on the graduation marks. Hence, you need to apply according to the notification.

At reputed universities the merit for admission is very high and you need to have very excellent marks to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?