3rd November 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur based on GATE score

My GATE score in 2017 is 380. How can I get admission in Jadavpur for M.Tech. As I am GATE qualified under OBC candidate. So, can I get admission in it and whether do I get stipend also. Please inform me Sir. My id- [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  2. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  3. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  4. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  5. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  6. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)?
  7. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure for ME/M.Tech. in CS in IISc?
  9. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  10. Any chance in Jadavpur for M.TEch after scoring 3324 in GATE Civil? What is the approx rank required for admission?
  11. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  13. Cutoff score required in GATE to study MTech(Automotive Engineering)? -- [New]
  14. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  16. Cutoff score required in GATE to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management)?
  17. Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?
  18. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 476 in GATE?
3rd November 2017, 03:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur based on GATE score

You need to apply for admission when there is an admission notification by the concerned university. You will get admission based on your GATE score. There will be no entrance exam for you.

GATE qualified candidates are considered first for counselling. Hence, you will have better chance of admission at Jadavpur university than other candidates.
3rd November 2017, 07:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur based on GATE score

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Jadavpur University for M.Tech course on the basis of your Gate score, all you need to do is participate in counselling or approach University directly and meet with the concerned authority/admission department. Cutoff marks may vary and to get more clarification regarding the same, you should contact the university. Any candidate who have qualified GATE exam and have got admission in M.Tech or PhD course, is eligible for MHRD scholarship which is Rs.12400/month for M.Tech course and Rs.25000/month for PhD course. So, the answer is yes you will get stipend also, after getting admission in M.Tech course through your GATE rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?