26th April 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Pharmacy from JNTU Hyderabad.
I would like to do my M.Pharmacy from Abroad.
Can you tell me what entrance exam I must
apply so that I can study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Common entrance scholarship for studying Abroad?
  2. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  3. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  5. Universities in Abroad offering M.Sc Forestry? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  11. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  12. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  13. Which are the entrance exams for studying Economics abroad?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  15. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  16. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Tech in abroad with scholarship?
  17. Is there any benefit in giving an entrance exam for studying abroad for MR studies?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
30th April 2015, 03:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

For post graduation studies abroad in science and technology subject like Pharmacy you can apply for GRE which is widely accepted around the world for admission. Also you need to have a decent IELTS/TOEFL score for proving your English proficiency as most of the courses are offered English medium. GRE can be taken around the world without any problem. Just be prepared for it and get a excellent score.
30th April 2015, 06:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?

You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
Now you will have to go for a subject oriented Examination if you are called by the University.
Once you have overcome all these hurdles then you will be able to study M.Pharmacy Abroad in the University of your choice.
So this is the process you will have to follow to get admission into the M.Pharmacy Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?