13th April 2022, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for BEO exam?

Can I apply for BEO exams? I have completed my post graduation and b.ped and now I am doing dled from nios. What qualifications I need for this

14th April 2022, 11:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for BEO exam?

The qualification required for BEO (Block Education Officer) is a candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Education (BEd) from a government recognized university or LT Diploma from Government Training College.

The minimum age for the BEO examination is 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 40 years. There is age relaxation for various categories. The BEO examination is conducted by UPPSC and a candidate can apply through the official website of UPPSC that is https://uppsc.up.nic.in/

14th April 2022, 08:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

BEO Eligibility Criteria 2022:-

1) Age Limit:-

Minimum : Not disclosed officially
Maximum : 35 (for General Category)
57 (for Communal Reservations).

2) Educational Qualification:-

Graduate in B.A./B.Sc., in English / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry/ Botany / Zoology / Biology / History / Geography
Professional Degree of B.Ed.,

3) Nationality:-

Citizen of India.

14th April 2022, 08:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for BEO Examination :

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for BEO recruitment examination is given below,

Name of the Job Position- Block Educational Officer

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree or Graduation degree or else BA or B.Sc with Botany or Tamil or Biology or History or Zoology or Geography or Chemistry or Physics or English as a major subject to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that you may be eligible with the above mentioned qualification criteria.

>> For General category candidates, the maximum age should not exceed 35 years and also there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

14th April 2022, 11:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed B.Ed from Government recognised institution or LT diploma from Government Training college are eligible for BEO.

Age limit is 21 to 40 years
Must be an Indian

15th April 2022, 12:04 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Qualifications required:-

The applicant must have a B.A.,/B.Sc., degree (Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography) from any recognised university. Must have a B. Ed., degree from any recognized University.

15th April 2022, 07:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Selection for the BEO is through the state public service commission.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for the final selection. You are eligible to appear for the examination as per your educational qualification. The age limit varies with examination. So, visit the official website of the state public service commission for the detail information.

28th December 2022, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Is b.ed 2nd year student eligible for TRB BEO exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?