21st June 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for NTPI post graduation course? I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering

Hello,sir i have complete my gradution in mechanical engineering.my last sem result is awaiting so give me instruction how to apply NTPI post gradute course.when form filling start.....please sir....thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  2. Colleges providing Post Graduation in Automobile after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  4. Can i apply for IFS after completing my graduation in B.E. from mechanical branch?
  5. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  6. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  7. Can I do any geography oriented degree in future?
  8. What is NTPI? Scope and Fee structure of this NTPI being a candidate having completed BE in ECE?
  9. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  10. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  11. What is the eligibility for CBI? I have completed graduation in computer engineering
  12. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  13. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  16. How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?
  17. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
  18. What stream should I opt in post graduation having completed B.Sc?
15th October 2017, 04:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for NTPI post graduation course? I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering

NPTI stands for National Power Training Institute.

Admission to this course is carried out in the basis of merit list and there is no exam for admission to this course . Selection of candidate is made on the basis of percentage of marks secured in B.E. or equivalent degree as per the University norms.

Eligibility criteria to apply for NPTI PGDC course :-

The candidate should have passed B.Tech / B.E. or its equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering.

The candidate appearing in their final year examination are also eligible to apply.

There is no age limit for pursuing PGDC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?