21st October 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for the post of Block Education Officer? Can i become BEO being a Assitant Teacher in primary school?

I want to know about the educational qualification required for the post of Block Education Officer. I have done B.P.Ed. and i am working as a assistant teacher in Primary School. Can i become BEO?

21st October 2015, 10:25 PM
surya veer

Default Re: Qualification required for the post of Block Education Officer? Can i become BEO being a Assitant Teacher in primary school?

Sir. you first must have working experience of five years as a principal of senior secondary govt. school. you must be post graduate from a recognised unoversity.
your age is 25 years must for this post.
for more information you must go to your nearlt b.o. office.
19th December 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for the post of Block Education Officer? Can i become BEO being a Assitant Teacher in primary school?

I am assistant teacher working in a private public school having 8 years experience . Also I am above 35 years from open category. Can I applicable for BEO exam
5th April 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a government junior high school teacher.my qualification is b sc b tc. Is there any departmental exam for me to be a beo
26th March 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for beo? my education is B.A BTC and 10 years experience of principal in junior high school.
16th August 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a primary teacher 40 years old general category. Can I become education officer also what is the qualifications and desirable qualifications
13th December 2019, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I am working in secondary grade teacher in a govt middle school with blit,Dted can i apply beo exam
15th December 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A. pass with education and sociology . can I apply BEO post.
24th November 2021, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for an assistant teacher of primary to become beo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?