6th February 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Reference books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam? Procedure to apply?

hello
what is the way to apply for
ICAR PG entrance examinations?
what are the books to be referred
for those examinations?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  2. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  3. Syllabus and list of books for preparation of ICAR exam
  4. How can I prepare for ICAR entrance examination for Horticulture? What are the reference books?
  5. Reference books of Entomology for preparation of ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. Reference books, syllabus and preparation for ICAR Entomology?
  8. ICAR exam old question papers, books and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for ICAR exam for plant sciences branch? Model question papers?
  10. How to apply for ICAR PG examination? Perfect books for it?
  11. Reference Books and Previous year Question Papers for Food Science Technology for ICAR PG Entrance Exam?
  12. How to prepare myself for ICAR UG Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Sample Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  13. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  14. Books to be referred for ICAR of Horticulture
  15. Procedure to apply for civil services examination? Reference books to prepare for preliminary examination?
  16. How to prepare for state level SSC entrance exam? Reference books for the entrance exam?
  17. How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?
  18. How should I prepare for KAS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
8th February 2015, 11:48 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam? Procedure to apply?

ICAR conducts entrance exam to take admission in Post Graduation after Graduation in Agriculture.

Procedure to apply exam:-

1-http://icarexam.net/FirstPage.php visit this link.

2-Complete registration process. Before Registration please take a photo, signature and thumb impression is saved in your computer.

3-Make a payment and take out a print application.

Best books for ICAR PG entrance exam:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?