11th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Relevant field in LLB for M.Tech in Civil engineering post graduate?

I have done my M.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to do a part time course in LLB. Which field will be relevant for me intellectual property, contracts etc?

Related Questions:
15th June 2016, 12:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relevant field in LLB for M.Tech in Civil engineering post graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my M.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to do a part time course in LLB. Which field will be relevant for me intellectual property, contracts etc?
Yes, you can do LLB in Civil Law which is closely related to Civil Engineering course. Those who completed their Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% of marks are eligible to apply. Apart from the educational qualification you must qualify in the CLAT or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?