9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in Anna Science and Management College?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MBA(Aviation Management) from Anna Science and Management College. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  2. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  3. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  4. Should I study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  7. What should I do if didn't got any rank in EAMCET?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  9. How to get direct admission in PDPU or UPES? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?
  11. B-Schools in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka after 635.5 and 80.5 percentile in MAT?
  12. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  13. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  14. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  15. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  17. Percentage of management seats available in each college through NEET?
  18. Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET?
30th October 2018, 07:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in Anna Science and Management College?

=> Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is a postgraduate Management course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> As per my knowledge, 45 seats available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in Anna Science and Management College.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: Pasumalai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625004
Phone: 098421 13020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?