13th September 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Robotics can be done as Basic degree or Master degree only?

I want to know whether Robotics courses are available in B.E/B.Tech or only M.Tech. If only M.Tech, what basic degree I need to complete? I mean Which branch of B.E/B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. In which field should I do Ph.D after doing degree in CSE and Masters in MEM?
  2. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  3. Procedure for Ph.D after B.Sc , B.Ed and M.Ed?
  4. Colleges offering Masters Degree in Robotics? Does IITs or NITs offering this degree?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to become a lecturer?
  6. List of courses can be done by a B.Com final year student in Bangalore?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  8. What should I do for forensic science? What is the scope in future?
  9. What will be the plus point to get a honours beachelor degree without getting a pass bachelor degree? Difference between master degree done after honours bachelor degree and pass bachelor degree?
  10. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  11. Is ICWA equivalent to Master degree?
  12. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma? Scope after completing the course?
  13. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  14. What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it?
  15. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?
  16. Information about Distance Education one sitting degree exam? Can we do Master degree in UK after this?
  17. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Ph.D degree after completing Master Degree in Dentistry?
17th September 2014, 08:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Robotics can be done as Basic degree or Master degree only?

At present in India, there are no separate curriculum in robotics at undergraduate level in different universities. Mechatronics is one stream that is offered in field of robotics in some colleges like IIT, NIT etc of India.

So if you are willing to make your career in field of robotics, you can go for mechatronics stream at bachelor's degree level else you can choose robotics at post graduate level.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?