10th May 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to become a lecturer?

please let me know the elegibility of a lecturer..please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to become a lecturer?
  9. Date of the Tax Inspector exam/Interview?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria for the position of English Lecturer?
  11. Am I eligible for faculty in management course after doing MBA
  12. Syllabus of MPSC for lecturer in computer science and engineering? What is the criteria and eligibility?
  13. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  14. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  15. Which exam do I need to answer to become a lecturer in college? Max age criteria for becoming a lecturer?
  16. Eligibility criteria and qualification for the post of lecturer in universities?
  17. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  18. Criteria for working as a lecturer in colleges as a Biological Sciences Lecturer?
29th May 2013, 12:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become a lecturer?

Master’s degree in any subject is the basic qualification required to become a lecturer. Master’s degree is enough to teach in private colleges. NET qualification is mandatory to join as lecturer in government colleges. Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks is required to attend NET. Such candidates can expect UGC level salary package which is around Rs. 40,000/- per month.
21st September 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become a lecturer?

I am MPhil in English as well as B.ED. BUT I SECURED ONLY 54% IN ENGLISH IN MASTER DEGREE. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR LECTURER?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?