27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?

I want to do MSc(Fashion Designing) with the help of scholarship in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  2. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  3. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  4. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  6. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  7. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  8. What is the scope after doing diploma in FD?
  9. How many seats are available for MSc(Fashion Designing) course in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  10. Which stream should I choose after 10th to be a Fashion Designer from NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  12. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  14. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  15. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
  18. List of Fashion Designing colleges abroad to do Masters in Fashion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?