27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech in Civil Engineering. After completing my BTech I want to do MTech in Heat Power. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MTech in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI, Guwahati?
  3. What can I expect in power engineering?
  4. How can I get job in Tata Power being a B.E.(Power Engineering) student?
  5. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
  6. From where to study Power Electronics part for GATE exam? Which books to refer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  8. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student? -- [New]
  9. One month Internship programme for B.Tech Power Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  11. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Rajiv Gandhi Combined Cycle Power Plant for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  14. Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?
  15. Which type of jobs are available for mechanical engineering diploma student in power plant?
  16. What is the eligibility to study PG 1 year course in national power training institute? How to apply for the exam?
  17. Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator for BSc(Physics) student?
  18. Can I study M.Tech in Robotics being a B.Tech(Power Engineering) student?
31st May 2018, 08:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

=> M.Tech. Heat Power or Master of Technology in Heat Power is a postgraduate Power System Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree with minimum 50% from a recognized university.

=> In government college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

1. Kavi Kulguru Institute of Technology and Science- KITS, Nagpur

2. CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar

3. Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Sambalpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?