27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology(MFT) for the course of MSc(Fashion Designing). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  2. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  3. Scholarships available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  4. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  5. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  6. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  7. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  8. What is the scope after doing diploma in FD?
  9. How many seats are available for MSc(Fashion Designing) course in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  10. Which stream should I choose after 10th to be a Fashion Designer from NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  12. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  13. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  15. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  17. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  18. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?