7th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing MPH after BPT? What is the fee structure of the course?

Scope of doing MPH after BPT? What is the fee structure of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  2. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  3. Scope of BPT course? Courses after BPT?
  4. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  5. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  6. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  7. Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?
  8. Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  10. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  11. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  12. What is the scope of MSc Anatomy after BPT?
  13. How to join MPH or MBA in hospital management? I am a Physiotherapist
  14. What is the scope of BPT course in Abroad and in India?
  15. Eligibility required for a course in BPT?
  16. Fee structure of government and private colleges for BPT course?
  17. Best colleges of MPH in India? I have done BDS
  18. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2015, 02:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing MPH after BPT? What is the fee structure of the course?

Master of Public Health (MPH) is a two year interdisciplinary course which provides training for careers in public health that focuses on diseases within population. This course is concerned with discovering, describing and responding to patterns of diseases.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates must have possess bachelors degree from any recognized university.

* Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.

* Preference will be given to the candidates having bachelor's degree in medical and paramedical sciences, natural sciences, veterinary science, communication or any equivalent with good academic records.

* Work experience will be an advantage but not mandatory.

Fee structure of this course will be Rs.1,25,000/- per annum for domestic students. For international student the fee structure is of Rs.$3000.

The field of public health offers a variety of career opportunities that suits a wide range of skills and interests. They can pursue their career in both public and private sectors.

Job duties may include planning, implementing, Research, Lecturer, Administering health services. They can work in various local and federal government agencies, health departments and clinics, military and community based organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?