11th June 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?

Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done BAMS and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure and what are Syllabus of the MPH Entrance Exam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  3. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?
  6. MPH or MHA which one is better for job prospect? Syllabus entrance test and list of colleges?
  7. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  8. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  9. What is the MPH entrance exam syllabus? Last years question papers for PGIMER Chandigarh?
  10. Details about ICWA course fee structure? Syllabus and duration?
  11. What is the duration of CS course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure, syllabus and duration for GDCA exam
  13. MPH entrance exam syllabus and previous years question papers from PGIMER Chandigarh?
  14. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  15. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  16. MPH(Epidemiology and Bio-stats) entrance exam past papers?
  17. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  18. Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?
10th October 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?

Hello, i m bds doctor and want to do mph course. What's the total free of mph course.?
13th August 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?

I am a bpt student.can I do mph after bpt.and there is any scope for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?