7th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission under MPH course in Delhi University?

Procedure to get admission under MPH course in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?
  2. How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?
  3. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
  4. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  6. Which university offers internationally recognized MPH course?
  7. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  8. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  9. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  10. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  12. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  14. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  17. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  18. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
8th August 2015, 03:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission under MPH course in Delhi University?

Physicians and Nurses are offered admissions to Master for Public Health which is a pre-ph.D Program.

The candidate must possess bachelor's degree from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination. preference will be given to the applicants having bachelor's degree in medical and paramedical sciences or veterinary sciences or natural sciences.

The candidates are admitted through screening test and by the merit of the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?