24th December 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Second PG in Maths possible after graduation in bio science and PG in English?

I have done my graduation in botany, zoology and chemistry. I have done my PG in English, now i want to do my 2nd PG in maths, is it possible. If yes, give the name of university.

11th January 2014, 02:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Second PG in Maths possible after graduation in bio science and PG in English?

I am sorry you are not eligible to apply for the PG in maths because for this you need to have maths subject in graduation after that you will be able to apply for the M.Sc maths.
As you have done graduation with botony, zoology and chemistry then you are not eligible to apply for the M.Sc maths.

And Maths is a good subject and it is good if you want to do M.Sc but i am sorry you are not eligible to apply for this.
The eligibility criteria for the M.Sc maths is given below:
The candidate should have maths as a main subject in graduation after that you will be able to apply for the M.Sc maths.
And the candidate should have minimum 55% marks in graduation and have above 60% marks in maths then he/she will be eligible to apply for the M.Sc maths otherwise they will be not eligible.

And as you have good subjects in graduation then you can choose one of those subjects for the M.sc. And these are good subjects so you can do M.Sc in those subjects.

And instead this as you have done PG in English then you should do something more in this subject you can do M.Phil in english. This is best for you. And it has good scope also and after PG you can also apply for the NET exam for the job as a lecturer in college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?